Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Telling us of Mind Control?

God: Reconnect to Him

Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, March 21, 2011

Michael Telling us of Mind Control?

Michael Jackson’s Morphine
Latoya Not the Only Mind Controlled Jackson


Morphine is on the “Blood on the Dance Floor” album.  I have mixed feelings about this song.  It is not my style of music, and the lyrics give me the crawlies.  I didn’t like the song at all.  But the more I listened to it the more I began to appreciate every little sound in this song because it is trying to tell us something.

I also noticed that only the first five songs on the “Blood on the Dance Floor” album were original songs.  Every song after those five are remixes.  Did Michael turn in a half finished album or did Sony scrap some songs with messages they didn’t agree with?  Did Sony pull a “Michael” on Michael?  Perhaps this was the actual pre-Invincible straw that broke Michael’s back.  Perhaps this is why Michael put “Invincible” together as a defiant album of revelation.  “Blood on the Dance Floor”, “Morphine”, “Superfly Sister”, “Ghosts”, and “Is it Scary” were easy to misinterpret. What else was on that album originally?

I wanted to follow up the piece on Latoya with this very song, Morphine.  To recap last night’s blog, Jack Gordon, who used to work with Joe Izso, which is how he got to work with Michael’s father managing Latoya.

Latoya talked in this interview about her mind-control ordeal:


At 1:01 Latoya says, from the point of taking her passport the day they landed in Japan that he would “from that point onward he started doing like, little things, first the abuse came, the control factor” she describes conditioning “little by little

At 1:36 she talks about what happens when someone instills fear and again she mentions “control factor”.

At 2:08 she mentions threats from Gordon of him killing Michael and Janet and herself.

At 2:19 she says that she believed him because of things she had seen and things she had heard him saying to other people.  She also states that he had a lot of friends, mentions Mulberry Street and that SHE knew a lot of people (she is then cut off by a question).  Gordon was not working alone.  Why would Latoya be afraid of Gordon killing her siblings if he was with her watching her?  She doesn’t name names of these people.

At 3:39 Latoya answers Robert’s question by stating that when “you are in a situation like that and someone is controlling your mind and your thoughts and making you say things, and telling you what to say, you don’t know what goes on from one day to the next, because they are constantly keeping you that way.”  She is describing “compartmentalizing”, which is exactly what the MKUltra victims described.

Michael Before the Fight of his life


Getting back to Michael, one has to consider the possibility that if they snatched Latoya, and assaulted, tormented and used mind control on her for the purpose of using her to manipulate against Michael, that Michael faired much worse.

With Latoya, this went on for a period of 10 years.  With Michael?  Repeated “interventions” were attempted by the family . . . it wasn’t JUST for drugs.  Michael went to rehab in 1993.  It was the only time he was in rehab, and there was no autopsy evidence of prolonged drug use.  If Michael was “using” drugs after 1993, it was  sporadically and it was not by his choice.

So I went to the song, “Morphine” and really, REALLY listened to it.

During this particular video which has come to be known as “The drug deposition”, Michael  is repeatedly interviewed and asked about signing contracts that he does not remember.  The interview is so chopped up, it is hard to get a true feel for the actual purpose of this video.  The contracts in question are the ones between Weisner and Konitzer and those took place during the 2000 through 2001 and 2002 years, while he was also entangled with Ratner, Malnik, Geller and Boteach.

Michael During Wiesner Deposition in 2007



When I first saw this video in 2009, I thought Michael was being coy and that this was a manufactured video put out there to throw people off.  But Michael shows some slight irritation toward the end, being asked the same question, different ways over and over again.  Michael truly does not remember signing these contracts.


2007 Drug Deposition


Now let’s really listen to another Song of Michael’s . . . This is also one that I like, but I don’t like.  This is such a tough song.  I also believe that some of the lyrics posted are NOT what is actually in the song in some places.  I have gone over and over this song 15, 20 times in a row sometimes going back over certain parts to make sure I heard what I heard.  I want you to listen to it all the way through, then I will post below what I hear in intervals, at the posted times in the video.


The Official Video Morphine

Morphine


I do not like the language in the lyrics at ALL.  As a matter of fact, because of the cursing, and the fact that Michael doesn’t talk like that, I believe Michael was recalling dialog said by someone else either TO him.  I was interested in the background dialog designed to sound like someone would hear this under the influence.

I found some misinterpreted lyrics in this song as well, just as I did a month ago when going over the “Murder of the King of Pop” series.  I have listened to it at different volumes  I have found a bunch of Michael’s songs in acapella but not this one (wonder why?)

What I did was post the lyrics below that are PUBLISHED but in parenthesis put what I HEARD listening to it repeatedly.  Below each stanza I will comment.

I do want ALL OF YOU to listen to this song carefully and tell me what YOU THINK you hear.

Lyrics Shown beginningat 0:40:

He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby (
Kicked in the back baby)
A heart attack baby
I need your body
(I hate your Bible)(husband heard I ain’t your father)

In this stanza I must have listened to it 40 times in a row.  He definitely does NOT sing “I need your body”  The word “need” and the word “hate” or “aint” are nowhere near the same sound.  The word they put in for “body” has no “ee” sound on the end.   I ain’t your father reminded me of Bill Brey.  “I hate your Bible” reminded me of Dr. Dre’s rant about my blog and their problem with me mentioning Michael and God in the same sentence.  Hatred of God.  You tell me which one because I fried my ears on this one.

At 0:49 minutes:

A hot kiss honey (A hot d*ck honey)
He's just a b*tch baby
(he doesn’t dish baby)
You make me sick baby
So unrelying
(so unreliable)

Some explanation is in order.  The word kiss does not sound like “kiss” in the song it sounds like d*ck.  Please help me with this one, I don’t think like this and this is what I heard.  There is no “s” sound on the word that is reported as “kiss”.  The next line, the word written as “just” has two syllables.  When I slowed it down on the recording I have I heard “doesn’t” and the word written as b*tch starts with a “d” sound, not “b”.  “He doesn’t dish, baby” could fit . . . he doesn’t kiss and tell.  He doesn’t talk.  He won’t gossip.  He won’t “spill” the details, taken from slang dictionary = Source

When you listen to this song all the way through, Michael is speaking in third person through most of the song except the bridge.  With the background noises and dialog made to sound as if someone would hear them under the influence, you get the idea that Michael is repeating things that he heard someone else speak to either him or someone else in a situation.  Remember Latoya’s testimony and the revelations of what possible danger Michael had been in most of his adult life.  Now you know why I took so long to dig into this song.

At 0:58 minutes

I’m such a swine baby
All down the line daddy
I hate your kind baby (kind sounds like god in this one)
So unreliable



A hot buzz baby
He’s one of us Baby
Another drug baby
You so desire


This whole first verse gave me the feeling that Michael was singing about someone saying this to HIM while putting him under or drugging him.  Close your eyes and listen to this song and you feel you are in his shoes, witnessing and listening to all this.  The lyrics “He’s one of us, baby” makes sense when you get to the softer, bridge of the song where he is singing the “Demerol” part of the song.  “He’s one of us” . . . something Shirely Temple Black reportedly said to him.  A child star . . . a celebrity. Mentally controlled once he’s under.

At 1:17 begins the chorus

Trust in me, trust in me
Put all your trust in me…
You’re doin’ morphine

After the first verse at 1:34 minutes, you can hear someone knocking on a door, then a muted voice (Michael’s) says “did you hear what the doctor said?”  There are mixed voices after that and some faint background laughter as if at a small house party, with another voice saying “get him outta here” in a dismissive tone. 

I do like what he did with the sound effects in this, and truthfully the language is the only thing I really don’t like.  The sound effects actually draw away from the lyrics so unless you really listen to it you miss the difference in the written lyrics.  I don’t think this was an accident.  It was a way to mask the lyrics so it would get by Sony. They could misinterpret and Michael gets his message out for people to LISTEN and hopefully make out what he is trying to tell them.



At 1:45 the second verse (what I hear in parenthesis)

They got place baby (You got place baby)
Kicked in the face baby
You hate your race baby
You’re just a liar (You’re not the liar)

Last line in this stanza says, without a doubt “You’re not the liar”.  Someone is telling him “you hate your race”.  As I repeatedly listened to this song over and over, it reminds me of Latoya’s account of her “control factor” and controlling her thoughts and her mind.  Could this have been Michael singing about them attempting to put thoughts in his head while drugging him? 

At 1:55

You’re every lick baby
You’re dog’s a b*tch baby
You make me sick baby
You soul survivor (You strong survivor)


This stanza, first line I have no idea, the last line I hear “strong” not “soul” survivor.  This sounds like a taunting Michael may have received.

At 2:03 Lyrics of second verse

She’ll never cut from me
She’ll never cut, baby
I had to work baby
You’re just a rival

Who considered Michael a rival?  If this is someone taunting Michael, who is the “she” mentioned in the song?  Cut from me or she’ll never cut = “Cut: Slang, n. (1)to have sexual intercourse with. Originated in GA; primarily used in the Southeast, United States (Lisa Marie???). (2)a song on an album. Standard, v. (1)to penetrate with a sharp edged instrument.

Cut: Slang, v., n. (1)attempting to sabotage or thwart another individual's pursuit of a love or sex interest, particularly when done to further one's own chances with the target individual. (2)someone who engages in this practice.”  Source

Now this is starting to make sense.  During this time period, drugs involved, Michael was still with Lisa Marie.  Who would accuse Michael or say to Michael that “she’ll never cut from me” ?  Who was Lisa Marie still taking on vacations when she was married to Michael?  What family was threatening Michael according to the note found in storage?

More urban slang in the next stanza

Always to please daddy
Just up and leave daddy
You’re throwing shame daddy (You’re throwing shade, slang definition: To give off excessive negativity and disrespect, source)
So undesirable

Trust in me, just in me
Put all your trust in me
You’re doin’ morphine

At 2:46 minutes I hear a voice under the music but I cannot make out what it says.

At 2:50 is the bridge and the clue to tie some of this seemingly disjointed lines of lyrics together.

Relax, this won’t hurt you
Before I put it in,
close your eyes and count to ten
Don’t cry, I won’t convert you
There’s no need to dismay
Just close your eyes and drift away . . .

This portion of the song had no deviation from the written lyrics.  This is the hardest part of the song for me.  As the lyrics are being sung, you can hear someone breathing in the background, as if on a respirator.  Michael is telling us he is being coerced into accepting the injection.  “Before I put it in” leads me to believe it is going into an I.V. not as a shot.  “Don’t cry, I won’t convert you” . . . convert him to what?  Convert his thoughts?  Convert his morality?  His beliefs?  His religion?  His way of thinking?  This is scary.

Definition “convert” = “convert (Persuade), verb align, brainwash, bring around, convince, enlist, induce, influence, lead to believe, prevail, propagandize, proselytize, reform, sway, talk into.

Also = “convert (Misappropriate), verb apply dishonestly, appropriate wrongfully, assume unlawful rights of ownership, embezzle, expropriate, misapply, misdirect, mismanage, misuse, peculate, put to a wrong use, steal, take illegally
Associated concepts: convert to one's own use, fraudulently convert”.  Source

Michael has Morphine and Demerol mentioned in the same song.

Despite being structurally distinct from morphine and related opiates, Demerol's effects on opiate receptors are similar to those of morphine. Demerol alters the perception of pain in the spinal cord and CNS but has no effect on afferent nerve endings. Although the exact physiologic action of opiates is not known, stimulation of opiate receptors ultimately reduces neurotransmitter release.”  Source

Michael mentions being on prescription medication and not remembering signing certain documents at the 2007 drug deposition.  Of course Michael left Lisa Marie in 1996, still tried to shake her in 1997 (interview with Boteach he said she was stalking him), and Michael went from one “handler” to another . . . Geller and Boteach, Konitzer and Wiesner with Rwamba as his frequently fired/reinstated nanny.

The Trial



Back to the lyrics at 3:08:

Demerol, Demerol
Oh God he’s taking Demerol (repeated twice)

3:28

He’s tried hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don’t cry, I won’t resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he’s taking twice as much

“Demerol, Demerol
Oh God he’s taking Demerol
Demerol, Demerol
Oh my oh God it’s Demerol (Oh my his god is Demerol)


4:28 the lyrics on the 3rd verse

“He got sh*t baby
Your dog’s a b*tch baby
You make me sick baby
You are a liar

Is truth a game daddy
To win the fame baby
It’s all the same baby
You’re so reliable

This stanza is telling.  What is he telling us here?  The result of completed or successful mind control?  Truth is subjective to the level of fame you want to obtain?

Trust in me, trust in me
Put all  your trust in me
She’s doin’ morphine

Here he sticks “she” in the “doing morphine”.   Michael is not the only one.  Others being mind controlled?  “He’s one of us, baby?”

You just sit around just talking about it
You're taking morphine
You just sit around just talkin' nothin'
And takin' morphine




At this point in the lyrics at 5:23, background voice, which is Michael’s says “Danny?” . . . Who’s Danny? Keough?  It was written during the time Michael and Lisa Marie were either still married or divorcing.  Michael mentions threats by the Presley family in his annulment note.


Hoo-hoo
I'm going down baby
You're talkin' Morphine

Go'on baby!
Hoo!
Hoo!
Morphine!
Do it!
Hoo!
He's takin' morphine
Morphine!
Morphine!

Michael’s song “Morphine” and it’s lyrics are not the writing of a man who was voluntarily taking drugs.  Most of the verses allude to someone taunting him or “conditioning” him under the influence.  The bridge of that song, beginning with the piano in the background and Michael singing is of someone coercing and trying to calm down someone who does not want to be drugged. 

Spotlight sent me some really good examples of Michael in different stages.  We concluded that Michael may have very well been under the same type of control as Latoya, only more seriously so.

This is Michael Jackson in 1977 being interviewed on “Countdown”.  Michael is shy but very open.  He is about eighteen years old here and still with “The Jackson’s” but getting ready to embark on a Solo Career.  Both Latoya and Miss Katherine mention in separate interviews that Michael changed and became quieter and more withdrawn in his mid to late teens.  During this interview Michael makes eye contact, smiles and is open and his face is expressive.

Michael in 1977 Interview

Michael in interview in 1982 – Age about 23.

He seems more shy here than he does in the 1977 interview.  He talks about being afraid of people sometimes.  He seems more guarded here.

This one is a nice montage of interviews from his early “Jackson 5” days through the  02 Press Conference in 2009.  You do notice a change in his demeanor and openness.  I took special interest at 6:30, where Michael is silent, with glasses on while Frank DiLeo answers all his questions for him.  The look on Molly Meldrum’s face says it all.

Interview Collection

There was something sent to me by Spotlight on Susan Olsen being interviewed about meeting Michael back during the Brady Bunch days.  Notice how she responds when asked about the changes in his face and she says, “The bad people got to him.”

Susan Olsen (Cindy) from the Brady Bunch
On her time with Michael Jackson

I remember someone I had corresponded with, whom I asked an opinion of one of Michael’s doctors and that person responded with more vehemence then I had become accustomed to.  It was really one of the first bursts of emotion I had from that person when they responded with, “performed all those surgeries on Michael”.

Michael’s vitiligo, the rumors, and the surgeries and the stories about his father all started about the same time.  “Around the time of ‘Off the Wall’, ‘Thriller’, somewhere around there.” – As Michael said in the Oprah Interview.  The interview was set up to “dispel” rumors . . . or to cover their butts?

Michael sings about being drugged, he sings about having his phones tapped and people stealing from him.  He sings about people lying about the environment and depopulation.  He sings about the lost children, he sings about God righting the wrongs and renewing humanity and cleansing the evil.

He sings about deception, about false prophets, of attempts to control and use him, his songs are filled with warnings and hope.

Between 1982 and 1997 they tried.  They thought they would be able to control and use him but by 1997, I believe they thought they were losing the battle.  Plans were laid, just as they were in 1993, however Michael was also laying plans.  He alluded to them in his “Thriller-Killer” speech against Sony in 2002.  When Sony listened to his finished album “Invincible” and walked out on him, the war began in earnest.  Mottola moved to shelve the album, Bashir was alerted, Uri Gellar and Schmuley Boteach moved in to be “helpful” allies only to surround him and set the trap.  Weisner and Konitzer kept people away just as Latoya was kept away from her family.

Michael said this in Moonwalk – “But if you don't have that memory of being loved, you are condemned to search the world for something to fill you up. But no matter how much money you make or how famous you become, you will still feel empty. What you are really searching for is unconditional love, unqualified acceptance. And that was the one thing that was denied to you at birth.” - Michael Jackson

He said “but if you don’t have that memory of being loved . . .” and I stopped there and pondered on that part of his statement.  If Michael felt like he needed to search for love, who took that memory from him?

I will break off here for tonight.  There are other songs I want to cover as well, but I also want to stay up on what is going on in the world.

Continue to pray for the Middle East.  It’s nice to see Argentina blasting our president for his stupidity and calling him out for the puppet his is.

The world’s gone crazy. Congratulations Michael.  You’ve arrived.  You are more normal than most of our world leaders.  I just wish they had your integrity and Christ-like behavior.

Tomorrow I want to talk about Michael’s mission (back to the children, part 6), Michael’s dig into history, How to love each other, Michael’s four year time table and finally, I want to talk about Branca and Heal the World.


God Bless you all.  Pray for Michael and his family as well.

13 comments:

  1. My take on the lyrics "Relax, i wont convert you" is Mj singing the words of the doctor.

    I WONT CONVERT YOU = I WONT GET YOU ADDICTED.

    Thats how ive understood it, anyway. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,I'd like to say that you are exactly right on the song Morphine. The first time I listened to it,I knew that he was singing about being drugged against his will.The c.d.'s History(second disc),Blood on the Dance Floor and Invincible are what got me into high gear for finding the "truth"about Michael.It is also what lead me to your blog. Thank you for being a voice of reason in this crazy,out of control world we live in.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget that he was getting shots of demerol from Debbie Rowe. Dr. Steven Hoeflin (sp) had notes that he received plenty of demerol from Rowe. I don't believe she is clean in any of this... I can't wait until you get to her and expose her in Michael's downfall.. In the depos she talks of how Schaffel was controlling and screwing MJ financially and who is she united at the hip with now a days... Schafel.. Just my opinion, but Rowe's hands are dirty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pepz said - "My take on the lyrics "Relax, i wont convert you" is Mj singing the words of the doctor.

    I WONT CONVERT YOU = I WONT GET YOU ADDICTED."

    >>>>>>> That could be pep . . . a doctor or a handler. I get angry listening to that song.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Linda said - "The c.d.'s History(second disc),Blood on the Dance Floor and Invincible are what got me into high gear for finding the "truth"about Michael."

    >>>>>>>> Same here Linda. Going back into his earlier albums helped also, but the bulk of what was going on as Michael began to fight back is in those very albums you mention.
    -----------------------------------------

    Jenn said - "Don't forget that he was getting shots of demerol from Debbie Rowe. Dr. Steven Hoeflin (sp) had notes that he received plenty of demerol from Rowe. I don't believe she is clean in any of this... I can't wait until you get to her and expose her in Michael's downfall."

    >>>>>>>> Jenn, I already did a piece on Debbie Rowe and I was very supportive of her. I don't know anything about Debbie giving Michael shots of demerol except MAYBE before procedures he had done at Klein's office for dermabrasion or other treatments for Lupus or Vitiligo.

    Schaffel was the one that discovered correspondence alerting Michael to his accountants and lawyers trying to defraud him and Debbie Rowe defended Michael in court.

    Did Branca? No
    Did Lisa Marie? Hell no
    Did Dr. Hoeflin? No


    Debbie is a very intelligent woman, and Schaffel has at best, given the appearance of a double agent. But I am sure as I am the day is long on Debbie Rowe's loyalty to Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,
    I'm not sure that there was ever an officail video for 'Morphine'. The one you posted looks like it may have been made recently for MJJTunes. I could be totally wrong of course, but the other clue is that Michael's own Optimum Productions Inc normally made his videos, not B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,Something I came across today-Randy Quaid in Canada-nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/randy_quaids_hot_single_st.html
    Some of it is hard to understand but he gets his point across,looks to me like he is not backing down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I couldn't pull up the link. I'm familiar with Randy Quaid's claims about stalkers. I will try to search for it to see if I can find it.

    ----------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "I'm not sure that there was ever an officail video for 'Morphine'. The one you posted looks like it may have been made recently for MJJTunes."

    >>>>>>>> You're right. There was no official video and you can tell by looking at this one Michael didn't make it. There was one that Sony took off of youtube that I used to have a link for, but I dont' think Michael made it. Perhaps Sony made one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Bonnie, on the book "Man in the Music" by Joe Vogel, who I mentioned a few days ago ', specifically in Part 2, it talks about the song "Morphine", I will enclose a paragraph:

    "These verses are perhaps some of the most poignant (and tragic) Jackson has ever sung. Beyond the literalness of the drug itself is Jackson's persistent yearning to escape from pain, loneliness, confusion, and relentless pressure. In this brief interlude he beautifully conveys the soothing, seductive, but temporary release from reality. There is a sense of pleading, of desperation, before the high abruptly ends, and the listener is slammed back into the harsh world of accusations and anguish. Sputnik Music described this musical sequence as a "moment of absolute genius." The song, written and composed entirely by Jackson, is one of his most experimental and brilliant creations. It is a confession, a personal intervention, a witness, and a warning."

    Bye Bonnie.
    Pray for the Middle East and Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morphine video:
    I got the impression of water torture with the guy floating in water. That reminded me of a sci-fi movie I've seen with a room of human-sized rectangular containers filled with water, a guy in the near one. I forget the name of the movie or what the purpose was. Oh, nevermind...

    At 4:56 & 5:31 - the military uniforms...which country...American or German etc.? Is it important? Did Michael have creative control of the official video?

    The video collection:

    It sure is apparent the changes in Michael over time. He seemed to lose a lot of his spontaneous reactions and his eyes lost a lot of sparkle. He hid behind dark glasses more frequently as time went on. I wonder if it made him feel safer, more in control.

    I did a double-take at the insignias on his jacket at 8:22. A crown ("The Crown"?) over a familiar looking cross.

    Is it a variation of St. George's Cross?):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_George's_Cross

    Or one of these?:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_pattée

    Why did Michael wear so much monarchy-looking jewelry, was he trying to convey a message?

    That interview with Susan Olsen was refreshing, she seems so down to earth. "The bad people got to him" - I wish she would have expanded on that. Having to do with his appearance - nose, skin etc. - was it about being brainwashed to dislike his features, never satisfied or were they involuntary surgeries and "treatments"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie said:
    "There was no official video and you can tell by looking at this one Michael didn't make it."

    Well, that answers one of my questions. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie, I don't know how you do it, day after day. I too do not like Morphine. I have it on my ipod but I rarely listen to it. I did listen to it just now trying to decipher some of the words and have to agree that the lyrics we've been given don't sound like what is being sung. But I've given up trying to listen any more because my heart is just so heavy now after listening to that song and watching the other videos you posted, expecially the 2007 drug video. You do this every day...I can only imagine the amount of tears you've shed...

    I read what you said you thought the lyrics said and I cringed with each new word and explanation. And thought "why???" Why did they do it to him? Why him? For what purpose? It all still seems so surreal. Why? Why? Why?

    Bonnie thank you for continuing to dig and dig. I know it's difficult for you but thank you for doing it. And I thank God for leading you this way. I pray that He keeps you strong as you go about your investigations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, this is what I hear instead of the posted lyrics to "Morphine."

    >>>"Kick in the back, baby" - I hear "Kick in the BLACK, baby." Black in drug slang means opium, marijuana, methamphetamine.

    >>>"I need your body" - believe it or not, I hear "I AIN'T your FATHER." (Michael was still with LMP at the time. Could he have been referencing Elvis?)

    >>>"Oh my, Oh God it's Demerol" - this line is repeated in previous verses, but the last time I hear distinctly "Oh my, his GOD is demerol."

    >>>The name "Danny" - mystery solved. Bonnie, this is scary. I turned up the volume as high as I could stand it and listened twenty five times cupping my headphones. Michael is not saying Danny...he's saying TOMMY! He must mean Mottola. OMG, why would he say his name in a song about drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Truthbtold - I'm glad Susan DIDN'T expand on that . . . her saying that was enough! You'll see in tonight's blog I just posted. I do not know how Michael's family can stand it. I want go out in the streets and scream this stuff! But I can't . . . I do this and God has the rest.
    ----------------------------------------------

    @Deb - I do this every day much to the dismay of my house cleaning (weekends!) But you're right. I've just installed floatation devices on my keyboard and monitor. It's like having your insides torn out every day, and sometimes I'm in the middle of writing and I have to stop mid-sentence, get up and walk away from the computer because I'm such a mess. I pray alot and then sit back down. God put me on this, I know he'll give the strength to continue as long as I am supposed to. Thank you Deb for your virtual hug of support. I very much appreciate that♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    @Spotlight - God Bless you and your earbuds/phones!!! Tommy huh? I'm going to have to listen to that again because I think you are right. I heard Danny, but at times I also hear Tommy, so I'll do what you did. I also AGREE with you on the "I ain't your father!" and your observation about perhaps it being in reference to Lisa Marie! That was an awesome contribution!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.